Sophie Rankine

Co-Founder at elph ceramics

Shopify Women's Network Virtual Meet Up

Eloise and I have recently discovered the Shopify Women's Network and have been invited to be on the panel at their next Virtual Meet Up. If you're a woman who uses Shopify, thinking about using Shopify or would simply like to meet and connect with other female entrepreneurs from around the world, we'd love for you to join us!

The Shopify Women's Network is an online community that has been created by women for women working in eCommerce. The group has been designed to empower women to confidently use Shopify to grow their brands online.

Join us online for our quarterly meetup of global Shopify merchants and partners!

Thursday 14th October 2021
9:00 AM ā€“ 10:15AM AEST

RSVP Here: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/shopifywomensnetwork/578241?dm_i=6ORR,4XYT,27DQ2R,HPDK,1Ā 
Like Comment

elph ceramics

Hi, Iā€™m Sophie and Iā€™m one of the co-founders of elph ceramics. elph ceramics is a luxury homewares brand created by my sister, Eloise & me in our Southern Highlands studio. Our business designs, manufactures, retails and wholesales a timeless collection of high quality handcrafted ceramic homewares and facilitates ceramic based experiences.

You can find us at elphceramics.com.

When we were younger, Eloise and I were tennis doubles partners and played competitively through school.

Like Comment