Ken

Founder of CareerOK
🎖️
Helping Mentor the next Generation of Leaders

Needing Professionals to Interview (+ Getting on Y-Combinator - Being a First Mover )

Ken
🎖️

Would love people from different professions to help students. We interview professionals about their careers for our series:

"Ask The Professional" (www.facebook.com/careerok) 

This link is a sample of what it is like.
First Mover Jimmy Wang tells his story of how he got onto Y-combinator. It's a pretty funny anecdotal story that highlights what being a startup Entrepreneur is like sometimes. 

Ken's Introduction!

Ken
🎖️
  1. Tell us, in three sentences or less, about your current entrepreneurship endeavour
I have a few hustles and side hustles (that are on the boil). I work on a startup called CareerOK that is both a facebook community and a platform that connects professionals and students with mentorship. 

Also, I have and had a number of successful hospitality ventures.

1. Share the name (and/or website)
CareerOK
Community: www.facebook.com/groups/inspiredcareers
www.careerok.com.au

1. Tell us: what were you really into when you were a kid? 
Many Things. Some of my list includes: Nintendo (from the days of the red/white Famicon till later), Board Games (D&D, The Gathering), Basketball, Snowboarding & Football (Soccer). 
Like Comment

When do you give up?

Ken
🎖️
I've always found this difficult. Being stubborn, obstinate and having a big heart for the hustle, I am inclined to blindly Persist & Pivot rather than consider stopping. 

tl;dr
For those that have had to make the difficult choice. How did you know you had to give up?
Like Comment