ChristineZahren

Business Development Manager, ClinTrial Refer
Hi All, I'm the Business Development Manager for ClinTrial Refer. We are on a mission to deliver equitable access to current clinical trials which are particularly vital to people in circumstances where current treatment options are limited or there are none. Clinical Trials can be life changing or even life saving and we believe everyone should have independent access to these options when it comes to managing their health. You can learn more about ClinTrial Refer by visiting our website here: www.clintrialrefer.org.au 
My entrepreneurial spirit definitely comes from my Dad who I am sure was the original inventor of the first prototype of a "pooper scooper".  I have huge admiration for people who identify a need and then actively do something about creating change.  I am really inspired by all the fabulous ideas presented in this years Genesis Cohort 28 and feel glad to be part of a community of like minded individuals that are each working to make the world a better place through their innovations.  
Like Comment