David McKenna

Entrepreneur | Innovator | Strategist | Reformer | Researcher | Millennial | Non-Executive Director | Government | Governance
I am currently Manager (Innovation) at the Reserve Bank of Australia; PhD Researcher at UC; NED of All Care Health Services Group, and YMCA NSW. Always happy to share my innovation, startup, and NED experience.

Hello!

Hi guys - bit late to the introduction party... I'm David McKenna 👋. I'm passionate about innovation and transformation. 

I currently work as Manager Innovation at the RBA (split my time between Sydney and Canberra). Also a Researcher at the University of Canberra (PhD topic is looking at government innovation, and what best practice would look like). 

I'm also a Co-Founder and NED of allcare (an aged care service provider in NSW); and EnergyPanda (a gamification company). I'm also NED at YMCA NSW, and have been a NED on a number of charity boards.

Always happy to chat about the innovation ecosystem, strategic innovation, board innovation, and government stuff. Also happy to  do introductions where I can.
Like Comment