Eric Belarbre

Hi there!

I’m Eric, I’m looking forward to meeting lots of new friends here!
I like to call myself an engineer-entrepreneur, whatever that means. I had quite a few startups but no real success so I’m still looking for my true achievement, if you have a great idea please pitch it to me :grin:
I usually gravitate towards hardware projects, physical products, deep-tech endeavours, but I also have a huge interest in AI and crypto ideas :innocent:
I also enjoy talking about organisation and communication a lot, so if you are interested in DAOs, let’s get in touch :star_struck:

When I was a kid I started travelling and learning English because I played Super Smash Bros Melee competitively, so if you think you’re good at it, let’s play!
I’m also at most Founders walks, so feel free to get in touch if you want to join :hugs:
See you in the Guild!

3 Likes

Which one do you think you are better at SSB Melee or Beat Saber? Cause your beat sabre scores made my face melt :joy:

Well… Definitely ssbm, sorry :laughing: Beat Saber is hard to maintain because it’s so physically demanding :eyes:
But it’s true I haven’t played ssbm in a while … They made an online version (Slippi) but I can’t play with my European friends, too far away :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like