‘I’m DuncDad’ - like Batman but more dad jokes

Great to be with you all in the Guild! I’ve. Actually been around for a while but just,realised I never posted an intro.

My name is Duncan, a.k.a. @duncdad most places online. I’m 55 but feel about 37, and the concept of retirement is abhorrent to me.

I am currently seeking something to involve myself with. I have an abundance of experience, in many industries and endeavours. I hate working by myself so who’s up for a JV?

A little bit more about me, as a kid, I was really into being outside. But who says I have to stop being a kid.

Something I really enjoy is doing what most people won’t do. I have already lived the equivalent of about 3 lifetimes of experiences

The best gift I’ve ever received or given is a hot shower

4 Likes

Such a good re-intro @duncdad! Glad to have you back in the swing here.

Could you share a bit more about the industries you’ve worked in or the kind of projects you’re interested in? This might help fellow members connect with you on potential collaborations.

We should talk :grin:

Politics! is where I have landed at present, I recently ran in my local NSW by-election for my region.
I am about to get involved with Australian Christians Party, the next few years, they are the last overtly Christian party in federal politics, and thats the next election we have, sometime between now and May '25

how did you go?

7.2% of primary vote

1 Like