Introduction

Great to be with you all in the Guild!

My name is Joel C. Olayvar and I am currently doing both work and studies, while coaching my 16 years old son how to do start up.

As a learner, I’d love to connect with people who are interested in talking about their life’s challenges and how they properly respond to it,

A little bit more about me, as a kid, I was really into playing basketball and do swimming.

Something that annoys most people, but I really enjoy is eating Durian.

2 Likes

You are very welcome Joel! I am finding it hard enough to figure out what my job will look like next year let along what a 16 year old should be doing. I wonder; @bruce and @SimonBiggs, what would you be telling 16 year olds today?

Hi Joel!! Hi-five on the basketball :raised_hand: As an Indonesian, I’m very impressed that you enjoy eating Durian. What kind of work do you do? Curious to hear more!

Hello Levina. only few people love to eat durian and I one of the few. Through Durian smell like hell, yet it taste like HEAVEN for me.

talking about work, currently I am teaching in a seminary while at the same pastoring a church

Super cool stuff! Let’s connect sometime for virtual coffee?

1 Like

Sure Levina. Should be a time to learn from you and from your life’s perspective.