That's it, next chapter!

A convergence of factors made me quit my job, and now I’m working on my next step :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m likely to try and find a Network State to join, and build something in DePIN.

I’m open to new projects as long as they’re realistic and time-bound, there’s already so much happening out there …
Very likely to go on a world trip soon to check out my favorite projects :sunglasses:

Feedback and suggestions welcome!

3 Likes

:partying_face:

Congrats! That has been a loooong time coming. I thought you wouldn’t last a year but you stuck in there for ages!

Glad to hear you are up for projects! What kind of stuff do you want to do? mostly Web3?

1 Like

Is it a bad thing to stick to commitments? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Definitely web3, DePIN is basically hardware in web3, and there are other amazing physical products in the same (like the Worldcoin orb :innocent:).
Sadly Australia might not be the best location for that … (although Cryptosats is here).

But I’m not crazy, first offer wins, I need to survive :sweat_smile:

Certainly not! But serial entrepreneurs like us rarely last long as employees

That sounds like your perfect overlap!

1 Like

How can we help?

2 Likes

Great question!

What are you doing Thursday? I’ll be at Cicada for meetings on the distributed energy project I mentioned over breakfast. You’d be welcome to join. #DePIN

1 Like

Ahah sorry I didn’t know what to answer, and I still don’t know lol.
At this stage I’d take an intro to people in DePIN, libertarian communities or anything futuristic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Visiting Prospera in a month where this Summer Program Bundle — Vitalia is happening. Wish me luck

1 Like